This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Dec 10, 2020
Contract: Software Developer
CashierPRO, based out of Stratford, Ontario, is a leading provider of Point-of-Sale/Inventory Management systems, designed specifically for small-to-mid size Hardware, Home Improvement, Farm and Building Supply retailers across North America.
Due to our strong and continued growth, we currently are looking for a contract Software Developer, to work on assorted projects with us, up to 15-hours a week. Depending on success of these assignments, additional hours could be offered, including possible full-time employment.
You will possess the fortitude to work well on your own from a home-office (from anywhere in Southwestern Ontario), with the possibility of occasionally traveling to Stratford for a strategy meeting on projects, if necessary.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Post-Secondary Education, ideally in Software Engineering, Computer Science – or relevant experience with Software Development
- Ability to collaborate and communicate in a small development team environment using Visual Studio and GitHub.
- Must be able to produce documentation of your work
- Strong C# skills are required. Familiarity with XAML/WPF/Xamarin Forms, XML, and SQL would all be assets
- Progress OpenEdge experience would be a definite asset, but not critical
- Experience developing and interacting with Web Services would also be an asset
We are open to negotiating an hourly fee, or also per project flat fees.
Please send your resume to email@example.com, for consideration.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.
- Knowledge of development for Mobile Devices (Xamarin Forms, Android)
- Any design skills/experience (styling or graphical)