Change a life with life changing work!
Join ONE CARE and be part of a collaborative team where we pride ourselves on the quality of our programs, excellence in service delivery, and our reputation as an innovator and leader in the local community.
ONE CARE Home & Community Support Services is a community based, charitable, Not-for-Proft health organization providing supportive care to families in Huron and Perth Counties as well as the surrounding area.
We are currently seeking a permanent full-time (37.5 hours per week) Human Resources Coordinator.
This position is mostly work from home, with the ability to be on site as needed.
The Human Resources Coordinator provides support for the efficient and effective operation of the Human Resources department in areas including recruitment, onboarding, training, health and safety, and performing administrative tasks. The role liaises closely with members of the HR team as well as Agency Supervisors by providing comprehensive HR support. Recruitment activities are focused on strategies to attract key frontline healthcare roles including Personal Support Workers (PSW’s).
• University or College Diploma in Human Resources from a recognized educational institution.
• One to two years related experience in Human Resources. New grads will be considered.
• Strong proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Adobe Pro
• Prior experience in recruitment and onboarding initiatives preferred.
• Knowledge of employment relevant employment legislation (ESA and Human Rights Code).
• Valid driver’s license and ability to travel throughout Huron and Perth Counties is required.
To apply for this position, please email resumes quoting the job title to email@example.com
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic and in the interest of the health and safety of our employees and clients ONE CARE requires that all new hires of ONE CARE provide verification with an approved Health Canada COVID-19 vaccine in accordance with our Agency policies and procedures.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required. Applicants are advised to make any needs known in advance.