PartnerIT is one of Southwestern Ontario’s leading business technology solutions providers. Serving the regions of London and Kitchener Waterloo we offer a bona fide, one-stop partnership for diverse clients with distinct needs. As specialists in All Covered® Managed Services, we are committed to exceptional outcomes that are practical, cost-efficient and successful.
PartnerIT is looking for a career oriented individual to join our managed services network operations centre team. Successful applicants can be located in London, Kitchener-Waterloo region and must possess strong communication skills and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Having a passion for technology, dedication to customer satisfaction and great problem solving skills is a must.
• Assist in developing and implementing security solutions.
• Research and recommend improvements for our security framework.
• Installing and managing monitoring agents, security solutions/tools.
• Detection, identification and response for cyber security incidents.
• Perform venerability scans, and security audits.
• Manage the tools we use to support our managed services customers.
• Manage SOC2 reporting for monitored systems.
• Maintaining internal documentation.
• Vendor certification training as required.
• Minimum 2 year post-secondary diploma in Computer Technology/Security, or equivalent work experience.
• CISSP certification.
• Knowledge of security best practices, vulnerability assessments.
• Knowledge of windows desktop and server platforms, Azure AD, Azure, Nutanix, Scale Computing, Sonicwall, Meraki, Fortigate
• Experience with endpoint protection products
• Experience with ConnectWise Automate is an asset.
• Valid driver’s license.
Qualified applicants please forward your resume to email@example.com