||Aug 26, 2020
Our client, a Canadian company providing materials handling equipment throughout North America is currently seeking a Branch Manager for their Windsor office.
More specifically, the primary responsibilities will include:
• Participation in the development of the company’s business strategy
• Closely monitor the competitors, markets, products, threats and business opportunities, and take the necessary actions
• Provide effective management of sales territories and guide efforts to achieve the desired sales and profits
• Engage with major clients to better understand their needs and optimize the partnership – proposals, costing, quotes, etc.
• Managing the P&L and operations of the branch
• Responsible for hiring, and leading the team at the branch
• Salary: $100K
• Car allowance
• Above-average benefits package
• Working for a company that is committed to rewarding and retaining talented people!
• At least 5 years of sales, management, and operations experience
• Min 5 years of experience managing a team
• A self-starter who is results-driven, competitive, professional and a team player
• Strong computer skills with proficiency with MS Office and other related programs
• Solid track record of sales results
Application Contact Information