This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jul 24, 2023
Network Administrator (Hybrid with flexible office location – Woodstock, Guelph or Hamilton)
Discover your opportunity with Contrans, a member of TFI International and a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry. We provide conventional and specialized truckload services, including van, flatbed, tank, dump, and oversized. With 32 companies and 145 locations across North America, the Contrans Group of companies provides challenges and opportunities you won’t find elsewhere.
Prime Management Group is pleased to be partnering with Contrans in the search effort of a proven and highly collaborative Network Administrator to join their rapidly growing team.
As the Network Administrator, you will be a proactive self starter, working in a fast paced, rapidly growing organization, to perform effective infrastructure system maintenance to ensure the integrity and efficient operation of the Microsoft 365 environment.
- Hands-on administration of all on-prem and cloud infrastructure. Windows servers, VMware, and Storage systems.
- Ability to identify resource requirements and reallocate resources/resize instances as required.
- Hands-on administration of our Microsoft 365 environment.
- Implementation of new products and features as required.
- Analyze and resolve problems to maintain stability within the overall infrastructure.
- Escalation from the helpdesk on more technical challenges.
- Implementation of new tools and business tools within the IT infrastructure.
Prime Management Group Inc. will be accepting all applications in confidence from interested candidates. To express your interest in this opportunity, please submit your information here.
Prime Management Group Inc. is an Executive Search & Recruitment + HR Consulting firm serving Southwestern Ontario and beyond. Our search process ensures unwavering confidentiality while respectfully adhering to the Human Rights Act to uphold an unbiased and successful process for our candidates. We are committed to equity, value, and diversity and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
- Windows Server administration experience (4-6 years of direct, hands-on experience)
- VMware 6.7 to 7.0 experience (4-6 years of direct, hands-on experience)
- Network experience: Lan, Wan, Firewall Experience (4-6 years of direct, hands-on experience)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience with Security Vulnerability management systems, Ticketing systems
- Ability to produce both policy and procedure documents
Application Contact Information