ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes is seeking an Associate Product Marketing Manager to assist the Product Marketing organization in supporting externally developed games including the upcoming title Wayfinder, created in partnership with Airship Syndicate. In this role, you’ll work with other talented marketers contributing to the planning, creation and execution of award-winning marketing campaigns. Including the ability to lead programs and support integrated campaigns that will help grow online game services and our global player community. You’ll be helping support the planning and launch of Airship Syndicate’s upcoming title.
Be ready to be quick on your feet, have strong communication skills, the ability to stay organized and focused on a wide variety of tasks, have a strong creative vision and the ability to present and lead projects. You’ll embrace accountability and ensure every small detail is covered, while also holding a high quality bar for all the work you develop. Bonus if you're passionate about games and pop culture.
- Work with a team of talented marketing, development, creative, communication and editorial teams to execute marketing initiatives that delight and engage players
- Collaborate with the development team to properly reflect their vision in marketing; learning the game inside-out from gameplay, to the brand, to the players
- Assist in executing marketing programs, coordinating asset and promotional tasks with internal team members and external partners
- Coordinate day-to-day project priorities and execution of marketing initiatives; tracking team tasks, resources, deliverables and deadlines
- Help support the broader product marketing team in the creation, planning, and execution of effective marketing campaigns that achieve Warframe live service goals
- Partner with our community, development, and marketing teams to provide information and insights used to develop strong key messaging and positioning across channels
- Ensure marketing assets, web content, and community materials meet the caliber of brand expectations and strategic brand goals and are delivered on-time
- Identify and implement process and execution improvements to be more efficient
- Coordinate SKU’s, programs and promotions with third party partners such as Sony, Steam and more…
- Help coordinate sync meetings and project schedules for effective cross-team coordination, with accurate agendas, notes and recaps
- Assist in creating materials for proposals, presentations and reports
- Disseminate pertinent information to key stakeholders across Slack in a timely, concise and clear manner
- Work with other managers and leads to kick-off projects and plans
- Create and track tasks on JIRA & Trello
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Related Field Required
- 1-2 Years of Experience in Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, and/or Digital Marketing
- Experience with Free-to-Play Games Preferred, Specifically Online Console, PC and Mobile
- Extremely detail-oriented, quality-focused and driven to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Ability individual contribute and to embrace accountability and challenge
- Ability to effectively navigate a dynamic, fast-paced environment with constant change and ambiguity
- Individual responsibility for championing outcomes for projects with shared ownership
- Strong understanding of positioning, brand, and promotional strategies.
- Ability to leverage analytics, insights and reporting to make more informed decisions
- Strong organizational and project management skills. Should be able to work on numerous projects in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- A strong drive to learn more about marketing and communications
- Clever, creative personality with a passion for gamer culture
- Capable of developing cross-functional relationships
- Ideally, experience supporting a live game service with a global player community
- Ideally, knowledge of JIRA, Trello and Slack
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Avid gamer. Warframe fan a plus!
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II. The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™.
For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of “Canada’s Top 100 Employers”. We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Virtual access to Dialogue, our mental wellness and healthcare services app
- Professional development and career support
- Work-life balance fitness subsidies
- Be part of “Giving Back” through a multitude of fundraising venues at DE
- Virtual events such as team building exercises, Games night, Live band performances, Adult and separate children’s holiday and summer parties for global teams!
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.
Please apply for this opportunity directly through our website: https://can63.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/digitalextremes/Site/DEAPPLY/Posting/View/230