This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Oct 04, 2021
IS2 is now recruiting for tool crib attendants in St. Thomas for a well-established industrial distribution company!
If you are looking for a career with a company that offers a positive work environment, who values diversity and inclusion you’ve found it! They offer competitive pay for performance, comprehensive benefits, attractive pension plan and rewarding job opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
What you’ll need:
- Restock shelves and count inventory
- Counter customer service duties
- Label product, manage incoming orders, maintain clean and organized shelves
- Track inventory with systems provided
- Always keep crib area clean and secure
- Other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent experience
- Forklift experience preferred
- Mechanical knowledge is an asset
- Mandatory general tool knowledge
- Customer service/sales experience preferred
- Strong organization and housekeeping skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong independent worker
- Ability to work shift work, 12-hour shifts and weekends
- Reliable transportation and flexibility
- Positive winning attitude that will contribute to a positive team environment!!
Apply today directly, email us at email@example.com or call 519-931-7499
- Full Time stable hours
- Pay rate: $18.17 per hour
- 12-hour continental shifts 6am-6pm enjoy a short work week, every week!