This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Dec 29, 2020
FRIGGI AMERICA provides premium metal and aluminum cutting solutions. With over 70 years experience in the design and manufacturing of machinery, we offer a complete line of horizontal and vertical band saws, and industry-leading high-speed carbide saws.
Our newest line of high-speed carbide saws will cut aluminum, steel & exotic alloys with industry best cutting rates. Whether the application is to cut ferrous or non-ferrous metals for ingot, bar, block, plate, or coils, we offer the best solution for our clients’ production needs.
1033 Pattullo Ave., Unit 14,
Woodstock Ontario Canada N4V1C8
FRIGGI Saw Mechanical Technician
- Assembly, Repair, and Restoration of Friggi metal-cutting machines;
- Diagnostics and assessment of Friggi metal-cutting machines;
- Analysis of proprietary Software, Electrical systems, hydraulics and pneumatic connections;
- Installation of Friggi metal-cutting machines;
- Provision of training and maintenance of Friggi metal-cutting machines;
- 5+ years experience with Friggi metal-cutting machines;
- High level of competency in Italian technical documents and schematics;