Are you a passionate CAD Technologist that currently works with legal surveying? Are you looking to work for a company to grow your skills as a Legal surveyor? If so, let's chat!
Agilus is recruiting for a CAD Technologist (Legal Survey)
in the Civil Engineering industry
Our client that is located in London, ON is actively looking for a candidate who has up to 3+ years of experience working as a CAD Technologist, while specifically dealing with legal surveying practices. This role will be based out of the London office only
A day in the life:
The successful candidate brings:
- Working closely with the OLS team, you will be responsible for preparation of all types of legal plans, reference plans, topographic surveys, subdivisions and condominiums
- Prepare engineering site survey plans working with engineering drawings and calculations for construction layout
- Processing of GPS and total station information and calculations
- Attend and participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project deliverables
- Assist with preparation of survey documents
- Calculations to re-establish legal limits
What's in it for you:
- Field experience in surveying is an asset
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology or equivalent
- Must have experience with legal surveying for residential subdivisions or site plans
- Minimum of 3+ years of CAD Technologist working experience
- Understanding of proper legal surveying practices
- The successful candidate must possess a valid class G driver's license and have access to a vehicle for work related travel
- Competitive wages
- Shared Ownership in our Employee owned company
- Social and supportive Culture
- Group RRSP Matching program
Please apply directly online by phone 905.287.2172 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request