Are you a leader in Digital Marketing?
Agilus is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist
in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
During this 12-24 month contract, as the Digital Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for the global management, administration, and deployment of a wide range of digital marketing platforms.
Come join the team of one of Canada's top 100 Companies!
An ideal candidate has:
- Work with internal groups to understand current technical setup and product enhancements, identify and prioritize the activities that need to be performed, and ensure an exceptional user experience for our customers.
- Work collaboratively with a cross functional team to deploy world class customer experiences
- Deploy and manage online solutions including but not limited to; where to buy, product/service selectors, and related digital asset and product information management systems
- Manage project plans and timelines for web and digital projects involving multiple global teams
- Lead meetings with key stakeholders and project teams to complete activities defined in the workplan
The successful candidate brings:
- Comprehensive technical understanding and experience deploying digital capabilities
- 3-5 years experience working in digital marketing
- Clear understanding of Customer Experience best practices
- Excellent presentations and leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written, listening, and verbal communication skills
- Experience as a team player in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Earn an average annual income of between 80-90K
- Preferred rates for benefit coverage available
- Work remotely for one of Canada's Top 100 Companies
Please apply directly online by phone 519.963.8274 or by email email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request