3M is seeking an MSD USAC Sales Coordinator for the Medical Solutions Division (MSD). The Medical Solutions Division is a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare solutions that improve patient experiences and outcomes.
- Support Sales Reporting to Sales Leaders
- Provide First level support for common issues
- Manage Outlook distribution lists and sales rosters
- Coordinate with Meetings Management and track regional events
- Memos, reminders, updates or other forms of communication to area based on direction of Sales Leader
- Manage Teams channel for each territory
- Submit tradeshow/conventions request for approval and ensure payment
- Collect and track management approval - territory coverage, ordering, exhibits
- Order equipment, badges, business cards, and office supplies
- Tracking: Tradeshow/sponsorships, regional events, territory coverage and other projects
To set you up for success in this role from Day 1, 3M requires (at minimum) the following qualifications
- Minimum of three (3) years office coordination experience
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with data
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with MS Excel, pivot tables, and formulas is required
- Bilingual in French and English
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Travel: In this role, you will be required to travel less than 5% of the time, which may involve overnight stays. A valid driver’s license is required.
Relocation: Not authorized (remote position)
What We Offer:
APPLY HERE: Bilingual Sales Coordinator
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, RSP plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Incentive Plan, and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Paid time off over the winter holidays
- Health & Wellness subsidies
- Individual Development Plan and Tuition Reimbursement Program
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences, and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams.