Role Seasonal Income Tax Preparer (Prior Experience Preferred)
Reports To Team Manager
Location Delhi, ON
Bossy Nagy Group is a growing, well-established Professional Services firm providing public accounting and business advisory services in Southwestern Ontario. We strive to provide our clients with nothing less than exceptional service, and each of our Team Members takes personal pride in helping our clients build better businesses.
BNG is seeking a conscientious, energetic and committed Seasonal Income Tax Preparer to join our team for the months of March and April. Hours available will range from ~ 25 to 40+ per week. Prior personal income tax preparation experience is an asset. This is a recurring seasonal position for strong performers who wish to work seasonally.
The candidate will be assigned to our Delhi off. Salary is $20 to $23 per hour, depending upon experience.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Reporting to a Team Manager, the Seasonal Income Tax Preparer is responsible for the preparation of T1 Income Tax Returns. The incumbent will organize and review supporting documentation and complete tax returns, as assigned. The successful candidate will execute assigned duties independently and will be capable of preparing files of moderate complexity after a reasonable period of training. The Seasonal Income Tax Preparer contributes to the team to meet deadlines and meet our exacting client service standards.
- Prepare personal income tax returns in keeping with BNG’s standards for quality, including gathering and following for required information;
- Communicate with clients;
- Adhere to internal standards for quality, T1 file preparation processes and client service.
Skills and Experience
- Personal Income Tax preparation experience preferred
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Caseware, Taxprep and Microsoft Office experience would be an asset
- High personal integrity and ethical standards
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Results-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent team player
*Note: The “Core Duties” is a summary of the duties that are essential to this role and is not an exhaustive list. Bossy Nagy Group reserves the right to add or amend duties as necessary.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to the Hiring Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bossy Nagy Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in joining Bossy Nagy Group. While BNG appreciates the interest from all applicants, please be advised that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.