Agilus is recruiting Branch Representatives to support our clients branch in Vaughan and Cambridge. These are full-time permanent positions starting immediately!
- Manage incoming calls, order entry and promote company products to generate increased sales and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Process orders and quotations using different methods and support inside sales team with quotation requests
- Source parts and/or equipment in collaboration with buying groups and suppliers
- Understand clients€™ needs and suggest appropriate products or services to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable customer relationships and trust with customers account through open communication
- Address customer's concerns and offer the best solution to solve the problem in a timely manner
- Conduct physical inventory and maintain inventory accuracy and cleanliness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional phone manner and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- High School Diploma
- Good sales abilities and persuasiveness
- Previous experience in HVAC-R industry, retail sales or technical related field
- Join an organization where you will be recognized and appreciated
- A competitive salary based on experience
- A group insurance program (medical, dental, short and long-term disability) to support employees and their families
- A Retirement Savings Plan
- Job related training for professional development
- Support for the health of our employees by providing a Health Program (subsidized gym membership)
- Career development opportunities
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus at work.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices.
We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities,
and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request