||Jan 05, 2021
PartnerIT is one of Southwestern Ontario’s leading business technology solutions providers. Serving the regions of London and Kitchener Waterloo we offer a bona fide, one-stop partnership for diverse clients with distinct needs. As specialists in All Covered® Managed Services, we are committed to exceptional outcomes that are practical, cost-efficient, and successful. We are currently seeking two fulltime Support Specialist positions one for London and another for our Kitchener location.
PartnerIT is looking for a career oriented individual to join our managed services team. Successful applicants must possess strong communication skills and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Having a passion for technology, dedication to customer satisfaction and great problem solving skills is a must.
- Support desk services for PartnerIT managed services customers. Including issue identification and resolution, installations, remote and onsite support.
- Providing support for business technology not limited to; desktops, laptops, printers, network devices, applications.
- Adhering to service level agreements, procedures and policies.
- Maintaining internal documentation.
- Vender certification training as required.
- Occasional travel to client sites in Southern Ontario.
Qualified applicants please forward your resume to email@example.com .
- Minimum 2 year post-secondary diploma in Computer Technology, or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and documentation skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Knowledge of Windows desktop platforms, MS Office suite including Office365
- Knowledge of active directory, file shares and security, mobile devices
- Ability to lift and move equipment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Up to date certifications from Microsoft is considered an asset.