This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
This is a full-time, long-term position opportunity. The successful candidate will work 8-5, Monday to Friday. Work hours for this role are flexible and the company can accommodate either full or partially remote work for the right candidate.
Cleanlist is beginning a scale-up journey with the objective of doubling in size (from a dozen people) over the next 18 months. As a company, we need to move fast and make a lot of changes. As our Digital Marketing Coordinator, your job will be to coordinate the day-to-day delivery of world-class, digital marketing programs under the leadership and direction of the VP Marketing, in collaboration with our internal team and a variety of best-in-class external partners. This opportunity provides exposure to all the latest and greatest digital marketing tools of the trade. If you’re passionate about modern-day marketing, this role could be just what you’re looking for!
What we’ll provide for you:
We want to inspire you, and we want you to inspire us. It’s really that simple.
To get us started, we’re prepared to offer you a good salary, a good benefit package, and a great working environment. We need good talent and we’re prepared to pay for it. But we know you can get that from a lot of companies.
What we can offer you that’s rare is the chance to join a proven, dynamic, winning team, including the company founder and other senior staff. You’re guaranteed to learn a ton of cool stuff, and to really make a difference for the company, and for your career. We spend too much time working to just earn a salary. As part of the Cleanlist team, we want this role to turn into an adventure that you’ll look back on as one of the most fulfilling experiences in your life.
A Day in the Life of our Digital Marketing Coordinator:
After pouring a coffee the DMC pulls up Slack on their computer and joins a huddle with the rest of the Marketing Team to catch up. After scanning the Live Marketing Dashboard in Hubspot to review some key metrics, and crossing off some completed high-priority tasks on the Project Tracker, the DMC joins a scheduled Google Meeting with the web developer, to hand out some instructions. From there, a Slack huddle with the Campaign Specialist confirms we exceeded our new leads target from that email campaign (note to self: next time we include a link to that brilliant new product guide we just published). After that, the DMC proofreads the copy for the latest customer case study, tidies up that pesky graphics folder on Google Drive, verifies the accuracy of a software invoice before forwarding it on for approval, and invites one of our Product Specialists to join the next Marketing meeting to discuss an upcoming product launch. Time flies! How about lunch with the VP? Hope he buys this time!...
High growth means high activity, with lots of balls in the air at any given time. So being organized and a proactive communicator is key, especially for this role. But that’s not a problem, because you’re pretty much the most organized person you know, and you don’t like letting things sit.
More details about the role:
- Develop, coordinate and track approved marketing programs (digital inbound/outbound– SEM/SEO, email, social, digital display, multimedia, etc.)
- Coordinate and track daily marketing activities and tasks and report on progress
- Develop and maintain digital marketing collateral (sales tools, website, social media)
- Maintain and organize digital assets, accounts, resources, graphics, files, reports, etc.
- Work with the specialists to coordinate and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Maintain relationships with external vendors (designers, developers, agencies, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve marketing objectives
- Coordinate and track the marketing lead management system in collaboration with the campaign specialist and Marketing Automation Platform administrator
- Assist the VP Marketing in various other departmental management activities
To be successful, you’ll require these skills and experiences:
- Organized, proactive, self-sufficient, self-motivated, independent, creative
- Ability to set goals and coordinate people, projects, and resources to achieve those goals
- Experience in B2B digital marketing; preferably in high tech marketing
- Experience running and managing inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns
- Experience successfully working with specialists and vendors, like web developers, graphics designers, digital publishers, and technology experts in executing a variety of digital marketing projects and programs– on-time and on-budget.
- Experience working with Google AdWords, Analytics, Hubspot, Wordpress, etc.
- Strong technical aptitude and comfort with technology, data, and performance analysis
If Cleanlist and this role sounds like it’s your calling, we want to hear from you soon! Although resumes are great, we really like to hear from applicants willing to invest a little time and tell us in your cover letter why this role interests you and why you’re the best candidate to fill it. It’s also helpful to share your salary expectations and availability to start.
Click here to apply: