This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Aug 01, 2020
Noblewood Transport, is excited to announce an open position for a Full Time Driver/310 Technician.
Excellent Benefits, Competitive Pay!
We are a family owned and operated business that transports raw milk from local farms to the processing plants in and around the GTA.
Our employees are the driving force of our business. They maintain a positive, professional approach, dedicated to delivering superior customer service at all times.
Location: Burgessville, Ontario
What you get:
Why Choose Noblewood Transport?
We are an integral part of the Dairy Industry, providing steady constant work year round
What you’ll be doing:
· Measuring, grading, and transporting raw dairy milk from farm to plant processors
· Weekend work for both drivers and technician as required.
· Must be a licensed 310T Technician (310S Technician an asset)
· Other duties as assigned
What you can expect:
- Excellent Compensation
- 100% Company Paid Benefits
- RRSP’s & DPSP’s
- Uniform Allowance
- Flexible working environment
What we expect:
- Variety in your day with rural and city driving; Equipment repair and maintenance
Permanent Full-time - Flexible and willing to meet demands of the business.
· Valid AZ Driver’s License
· Minimum 3 years AZ Driving Experience
· Certified 310T Technician (Certified 310S Technician an asset)
Apply now before this opportunity is filled. We'll call you for a phone interview. We look forward to hearing from you.
Noblewood Transport Ltd. is a growing company and an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Please send resumes including references to email@example.com. Only candidates moving through to a telephone interview will be contacted.
- Results oriented, problem solver and ability to work independently or as a part of a team;
- Taking initiative;
- Being self-motivated, diligent & organized;
- Communicating & working well with others;
- Making a difference and going the “extra mile” to satisfy our customers;