The Thames Valley District School Board (TVDSB) is the fourth largest school board in Ontario
and a major employer in one of Canada’s fastest growing regions. Our inclusive and diverse board serves 83,000 students
and employs nearly 12,000 staff
across the City of London, Elgin, Middlesex and Oxford Counties, Chippewas of the Thames First Nation, Munsee-Delaware Nation and Oneida Nation of the Thames. We offer competitive benefits
including a pension program and comprehensive mental health and well-being support. Best of all, every role at TVDSB directly supports the success of children and families in YOUR community
. Join TVDSB to build each student's tomorrow, every day!
The Thames Valley District School Board is currently seeking caring and compassionate Secondary Occasional Teachers
with Technological Education
qualifications to apply and commence work in the 2022-2023 school year. You must supply proof of graduation and OCT as conditions of employment.
Please ensure you have the following included in your application package:
Required at the time of interview:
We welcome applications from:
- One written reference letter (educational and supervisory in nature)
- Two additional references to be contacted. Please include a current phone number and email address for each. At least one reference must be relevant to education, one may be from paid employment outside of the education sector. Both references must be recent and supervisory in nature.
- Teachers holding a Certificate of Qualification and Registration from the OCT
- Teachers holding an Interim Certificate of Qualification and Registration from the OCT
- Teachers holding Temporary Certificate of Registration and Qualification from the OCT
Only those who have submitted the required documents will be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank everyone for their interest.
If you have indicated an interest through the Digital Job Fair website you will be included in the interview process, there is no need to duplicate your application.
The recruitment process requires a criminal background check for work with vulnerable persons.
The Thames Valley District School Board is committed to equity and inclusion in the recruitment of qualified staff who reflect and support the diverse perspectives, experiences and needs of our students and school communities. The Thames Valley District School Board seeks to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory and barrier-free and will provide accommodations to applicants in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please inform the Human Resources team member indicated below of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you require.
J. Grison Roeder, Staffing Specialist, Human Resources
Thames Valley District School Board Website: https://www.tvdsb.ca/en/index.aspx