Canaccede Financial Group Ltd. and its subsidiaries are Canadian industry leaders in specialized investment and financial services products. Through our acquisition entities and our managing and servicing entity, Canaccede International Management Ltd., we have been working with industry leading lenders and financial institutions in the acquisition and servicing of performing, insolvent and distressed receivables since 2008, and we are the largest multi-asset acquirer in the Canadian market.
We operate with an analytically driven philosophy that is always responsive to our client’s individual needs and circumstances. Our business proposition is to maximize value from acquired receivables in a cost-effective manner and provide integrated consumer finance solutions through our operating, servicing and technology platforms.
Canaccede’s corporate culture is an open, forward-looking and growth-oriented one, where motivated employees learn and grow. We have offices in Toronto and London, Ontario. The successful candidate will initially work from home, and this full time, permanent role will be based out of either our London, ON or Toronto, ON when it is safe to return to our offices.
This role works within the managing and servicing entity. As a senior member of the Technology Management team, you will lead strategic planning and execution of the organization’s IT roadmap, including architecture, automation, cloud, networks, telecommunications, endpoints, and information security. The Manager, IT is a hands-on subject matter expert in all aspects related to incident management, troubleshooting and resolving complex, multi-tier problems that span across IT infrastructures and operational components.
· Lead strategic IT Infrastructure planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technologies.
· Supervise recruitment, development, retention, and leadership of all Infrastructure and IT support staff in accordance with corporate policies
· Actively manage and maintain strategic IT vendor relationships, while ensuring adherence to established SLA’s
· Oversee IT support function, ensuring timely and satisfactory resolution of IT support issues across the organization, acting as a final escalation point for all technical support issues
· Develop & regularly monitor core KPIs for IT & support functions
· Analyze and continuously improve upon infrastructure & information security standards across the organization to maintain a technological and competitive edge
· Ensure compliance to applicable IT and governance standards relevant to a financial services organization, including PCI-DSS, PIPEDA, CASL, and similar
· Implement and monitor controls, processes, audits of processes and systems in compliance with established IT security policies, driving remedial action to correct identified deficiencies
· Manage IT security partners to maintain advanced network and data security capabilities, access controls, and similar protections
· Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT systems spending
· Review hardware and software acquisition and maintenance contracts and pursue master agreements to capitalize on economies of scale
· Effectively communicate relevant IT-related information to various stakeholders including Executive, Management and end users
· Other duties as required
· Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or similar discipline
· Experience in managing corporate IT for a financial services company is a strong asset, including knowledge of relevant Canadian industry concepts and regulations such as FINTRAC, AML / KYC policies, etc.
· Extensive experience in an IT leadership capacity, with demonstrated proficiency successfully managing IT infrastructure and teams
· Experience administering network technologies including next generation firewalls (Meraki), managed switches (Cisco), access points, VPN, and similar enterprise equipment and capabilities
· Experience managing and maintaining public cloud infrastructure in Azure, including systems, servers, SQL instances, and associated monitoring
· Proficiency with Windows Server (2008,2012,2016) Active directory, DHCP & DNS, advanced Office 365 management
· Experience with telephony & call centre technologies, including Polycom systems and unified communications through Skype for Business, MS Teams, Anywhere365
· Experience in Salesforce system administration is an asset
· Ability to effectively collaborate with global departments and partners spanning multiple disciplines
· Effective time management and leadership, ensuring completion on overlapping projects in conjunction with multiple departments
· High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
· Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments and key business partners
· Physical demands typical to an office environment/administrative role
· Travel will be required between Canaccede’s London, ON and Toronto, ON offices as needed
· Overtime as required
Canaccede Financial Group Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Requests for accommodation can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional accessibility information and contact information can be found on the company website at www.canaccede.com/accessible-customer-service.php
Candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and cover letter to Angie Glasser, Director, Human Resources via email to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for their submission and will be in contact with candidates deemed to meet the above qualifications.
For more information about Canaccede Financial Group Ltd., please visit our company website at www.canaccede.com