ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Web Team. Do you have a passion for creating innovative and engaging web products? Do you love making the best possible web experience for the players? In this role, you will be responsible for leading the development of new features on warframe.com and digitalextremes.com (as well as potential future projects), measuring their success, and formulating appropriate follow-ups. You will also work on updates and improvements to Warframe’s web-based game launcher. Working closely with designers and developers, you will be the glue that holds everything together, iteratively moving forward with the best possible experience for our players.
- Plan and deliver innovative products to extend our game experiences and communities.
- Create and own the roadmap for assigned products, propose new features and products that support the strategy established by the portfolio product lead.
- Curate and prioritize the product backlog.
- Synthesize technical and user experience expertise on the team to arrive at effective solutions
- Establish and monitor KPIs that support the objectives laid out by the portfolio product lead.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to communicate status and gather feedback on product initiatives. Implement improvements based on feedback.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager in the online technology industry.
- Demonstrated success using data and market analysis to build and prioritize product roadmaps.
- Ability to build consensus between multiple stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of front-end and back-end web technologies, including web browsers, CMS, databases, working with API layers and open source technologies.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams, especially in a leadership capacity.
- Experience with web projects that compliment or extend software-as-a-service or live games products - ecommerce, community, publishing, etc.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as JIRA and working in an agile development environment.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Background in software engineering or technical product management.
- Knowledge of best practices in web security and data privacy.
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II. The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™.
For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of "Canada's Top 100 Employers". We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Virtual access to Dialogue, our mental wellness and healthcare services app
- Professional development and career support
- Work-life balance fitness subsidies
- Be part of "Giving Back" through a multitude of fundraising venues at DE
- Virtual events such as team building exercises, Games night, Live band performances, Adult and separate children's holiday and summer parties for global teams!
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.
Please apply for this opportunity directly through our website: https://can63.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/digitalextremes/Site/DEAPPLY/Posting/View/306