||Jan 23, 2023
Renaissance Personnel along with our Client in Chatham-Kent , is recruiting for a Hospitality General Manager for a "one of a kind" establishment in Blenheim, Ontario.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Encourage the development and investment in our people and identify unique and accessible opportunities for growth.
- Create and promote strategies to improve service and grow business
- Deliver revenues and profits by developing marketing, financing and providing exceptional guest service
- POS maintenance and upkeep
- Schedule preventative and maintenance needs
- Scheduling FOH & BOH staff
- Execute targets based on day-to-day operations and key performance indicators
- Restaurant leasdership experience
- Demonstrated experience with decision making, process improvement, strategic planning, guest focus, leadership proficiency and quality control
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Creates and promotes strategies to improve service and grow business
- Delivers revenues and profits by developing, marketing, financing and providing exceptional guest service
- Business operates 7 days per week - must be available days, nights, weekends
If you require accomodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please notify Renaissance Personnel via email and we will make all reasonable efforts to accomodate your request.
How to apply:
- Starting salary $60,000 plus bonus program
- Health Benefits
- RRSP match
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org