Please apply to this job using this Google Form
RPA Software Developer
DigitalStaff is looking to hire balanced individuals who are looking to grow and work on automation projects that make the world a better place. If you want to apply your talent to solve novel problems and work with a company that is growing quickly, then be sure to apply!
DigitalStaff was originally founded in January 2015 as YourTech, an IT consulting company. In June 2018, the company pivoted and began to focus on software automation and rebranded itself as DigitalStaff. DigitalStaff has helped many companies in numerous industries through consulting and automation services. DigitalStaff now operates from London, Ontario and works with organizations on their digital transformation journey to automate repetitive tasks through the use of Robotic Process Automation.
DigitalStaff helps its customers achieve cost and time savings, decreased errors, and improved customer experiences.
Please take a look at our website
Preference is given to individuals with a First Nations or Indigenous background.
- A university or college degree in a related field to computer science, software engineering, or computer programming
- Must be a Canadian citizen and live in Canada, preferably in London, Ontario
- Fluent in spoken and written English (proficiency in French is a plus)
- Your own Windows laptop and Android or iOS smartphone
- UiPath Advanced RPA Developer certification a major plus
- At least 3 years of experience in programming roles or in the IT industry
- Developing or writing automation scripts on any one of the existing RPA software platform
- Comfortable developing on Microsoft Windows in any of Visual Basic, VBA, .NET, SQL, PowerShell, JSON
- Able to work with APIs from Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, etc
- Database experience, SQL, SQL Server and relational databases and spreadsheets
- Experienced in the Software Development Lifecycle including Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience with using Git or related products (GitHub)
- This is a remote job. However, if you live in London, Ontario (or nearby) you will be given preference.
DigitalStaff Values Diversity
- The RPA Developer will work with process owners to understand the processes and map them. Working experience with process mapping tools like MS Visio or other flow charting applications will be helpful.
- The RPA Developer will be involved in Robot development & testing activities with the automation architect & process owners. This would involve documenting test cases & organizing testing activities to meet the deployment target, as well as programming the automated workflows of a process.
- While working within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly.
- Be able to juggle various projects at one time, and to be able to work with multiple teams prioritizing different Robot activities.
- To maintain, understand, and modify existing code and improve on it as part of a structured change control process.
- To identify, analyze, and estimate new process opportunities.
- To be an advocate in process improvement and to look for process optimization opportunities and to share thoughts on improvements.
- To understand SQL and to have the capabilities to create new SQL queries and modify existing ones.
- To be able to manage data gathered and logged in order to create dashboards and display information in a visual manner.
- Working with databases, or spreadsheets as a way of storing and accessing information.
- Good skills in Excel are a requirement and since most of the processes would involve various ERP / CRM / EMR tools, a good understanding of how these tools function is also desirable.
- Will need to be able to work independently from home and to reach out for assistance when required.
- To be a self motivated learner, and it will be expected that you attain and maintain your UiPath Developer Certificate to prove that you are able to code advanced automation software.
- To maintain data security while writing new code.
- A background in system administration would be helpful, although experience with programming and creating new systems is more important than merely maintaining those systems.
- Daily administration of the automation platform live environment (running processes, maintaining resources, viewing logs).
- To put your critical thinking to work by solving problems and assisting in timely responses and solutions to issues that arise in the day to day running of live automation platform processes.
- Establish positive relationships with your clients and colleagues while demonstrating your interpersonal skills and good judgment.
DigitalStaff invites applications from all qualified individuals. DigitalStaff is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Indigenous or Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com
Please Note: We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.