ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes is currently seeking a Content Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Someone who is a passionate gamer who loves to create and connect with players to help support the content marketing team behind Warframe. This is an exciting opportunity to join a powerful publishing team that engages with a passionate global player base of fans. As a Content Marketing Coordinator, you’ll coordinate the publishing of Warframe content all the time, to everyone, everywhere, and on every channel by creating and curating content that connects players and celebrates the community, game, and world with communication-based promotional publishing services through editorial, social and creative functions that are authentic, relevant and engaging.
In this role, you’ll work with community, development and marketing to create and execute programs that help reach more Warframe players supporting our updates and events. You’ll be able to leverage the support of other publishing resources such as writers, designers, streamers, editors and more. Pairing your engaging writing and social post crafting with your skills in interacting with the community online, you will creatively construct social media presences. The Content Marketing Coordinator takes our in-game worlds and brings them to life on all social platforms, educating and inspiring our players in the online realm and further enhancing their game experiences.
- Brainstorm and write creative, on-brand marketing copy to support our games’ social media marketing, blogs, emails, websites, advertising, game trailers, key messaging, store descriptions and more
- Utilize Digital Extremes’ corporate and game social media platforms to share well-crafted and carefully curated social media posts, then identify and execute on opportunities to proactively interact with player response on the platforms using an on-brand voice and tone
- Conduct regular posting and maintenance of English and localized content on all applicable games’ websites, social media platforms and comment sections
- Work closely with our marketing and development teams to become an expert on our games, and their brand voices and tones
- Track social media stats along with the latest social media trends and present opportunities for the company and games’ engagement strategies
- Execute on finely-tuned social media calendars and schedules for optimal performance
- Curate community-generated content that every player needs to see, from awe-inspiring fan art to must watch videos
- Multitask effectively, prioritize competing demands, and following through on details
- Diploma in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years experience in the games, movie, television and/or music industries in a marketing and/or advertising
- Capacity that involved copywriting for various mediums
- Demonstrable creative work and social media experience
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, quality-focused and driven to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Clever, creative personality with a passion for gamer culture
- Knowledge of games and the game industry markets – including player audiences, genres, preferences and trends
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II. The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™.
For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of "Canada's Top 100 Employers". We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Virtual access to Dialogue, our mental wellness and healthcare services app
- Professional development and career support
- Work-life balance fitness subsidies
- Be part of "Giving Back" through a multitude of fundraising venues at DE
- Virtual events such as team building exercises, Games night, Live band performances, Adult and separate children's holiday and summer parties for global teams!
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted
Please apply for this opportunity directly through our website: https://can63.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/digitalextremes/Site/DEAPPLY/Posting/View/246