Senior Project Manager - Hazardous Material and Occupational Hygiene Services
Founded in 1997, Hot Zone Training Consultants Inc. provides health and safety training, consulting, respirator fit testing, rescue standby services, hazardous material testing, and personal protective equipment across Ontario and Canada. We work closely with clients to support the prevention of workplace injuries and illnesses by providing creative health and safety solutions. With over 25 years of being an authority in the development and provision of Health and Safety courses and education, we’re proud to offer a variety of services to our clients to ensure that tens of thousands of frontline workers can continue to do their critical work safely and comfortably.
Working in partnership with Prime Management Group Inc., Hot Zone Training Consultants Inc. is actively recruiting for a customer-focused Senior Project Manager- Hazardous Material and Occupational Hygiene Services to join their trusted and expert team in Cambridge, Ontario. The Senior Project Manager reports to an inspirational Director of Operations and will be a dedicated champion of the execution of investigations, reports and training others in order to assist with the growth of Hot Zone’s Hazardous Material and Occupational Hygiene Services Division. This position is a hybrid working arrangement with in-office expectations.
In alignment with Hot Zone’s corporate objectives, this proven Senior Technician will:
- Prepare proposals for Hazardous Materials and IEQ and remediation and abatement work.
- Oversee Hazardous Materials consulting projects including assessments, contract preparation and financial responsibility for assigned projects.
To qualify, the successful Senior Project Manager candidate will:
- Preferably possess a College or University education background in Environmental Sciences, Occupational Health and Safety Environment, Technical Field and Laboratory, or similar.
- Possess minimum 3-5 years’ field experience of providing hazardous building material assessments, consulting, and remediation services for various clientele, including property management firms, REITs, healthcare providers, government and educational institutions.
- Ideally possess 1-3 years of project management experience.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Be proficient with Autocad, Microsoft Office, Zoom and Google.
- Be open to limited travel on occasion outside of Ontario
- Need to maintain a valid G license and access to a personal vehicle.
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a booster.
Salary Range: $80k-$110k
Working in partnership with Hot Zone Training Consultants Inc., Prime Management Group Inc. will be accepting cover letters and resumes in confidence from interested candidates. To express your interest in this opportunity, please submit your application here.
Prime Management Group Inc. is an Executive Search & Recruitment + HR Consulting firm serving Southwestern Ontario and beyond. Our search process ensures unwavering confidentiality while respectfully adhering to the Human Rights Act to uphold an unbiased and successful process for our candidates. We are committed to equity, value, and diversity and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.