Founded in 1997, CADdetails (www.caddetails.com) is the leading provider of manufacturer-specific building product information, delivering high quality planning documents to architects, engineers, contractors, and other design industry professionals (AEC community) throughout North America.
CADdetails is Where Products Meet Projects. Our mission is to create a community where design professionals and manufacturers meet to bring projects to life. We are leaders in the industry, providing an online resource of 2D drawings, 3D models, product specifications, and other critical design resources from hundreds of product manufacturers, to over 578,000 registered users.
Based in London, Ontario, we are a family oriented company, rooted in five core values: Family Spirit, Learning Mindset, Love Your Craft, Be Authentic and Work the Problem. We are a 24-year old startup looking to constantly evolve as a company and personally, have fun, be ourselves, tackle complex problems and contribute positively to the AEC community.
About The Job
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, along with photo editing abilities and site management skills. The successful candidate will work with and support current in-house website maintenance and client relations.
- Creating, developing and managing all content for CADdetails
- Working cooperatively and directly with clients and key team members
- Coordinating projects across all departments
- Maintaining a consistent look and feel throughout all site properties
- Assisting in general administrative duties
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- General photo editing skills and marketing knowledge
- Data entry skills and file management
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Motivated self-starter and learning mindset
- Accuracy and precise attention to detail
- Positive attitude towards their work
- Supportive of a team environment
- Confident in leading client meetings
- Confident with client outreach and good phone etiquette
- Strong work ethic and dependable
- Enthusiasm and professionalism
- General PC Computer Knowledge
- Adobe Suite (Primarily Photoshop)
- Microsoft Office (Primarily Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Google Workspace (Primarily Gmail & Google Meet)
- Bonus: General Knowledge About AutoCad or Revit
- Career Level Required: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma
- Experience Required: Less than 1 Year
- Experience Bonus: General Customer Service Background
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Salary: $30,000.00-$35,000.00 per year
Potential to earn more after 3 months depending on performance
Due to COVID-19 the CADdetails team is working remotely until further notice.