This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jul 12, 2021
Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with eleven locations servicing Southern Ontarians.
We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural operations, commercial enterprises and homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Location: Comber, Ontario
Position Type: Full-time Permanent
The Parts Manager oversees parts operations within the branch, optimizing Parts Department processes while ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction. This position will report to the Store Manager.
Why Huron Tractor?
Our commitment to great customer service starts with the great people on our team. We take pride in helping our employees develop careers that reward, enrich and grow with the individual.
This position reports to the Parts Manager and is responsible for:
- Great training opportunities through John Deere, as well as internal training
- Competitive compensation
- RRSP’s and extended benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Future Growth Opportunities
- Excellent team environments with a Social Committee that plans great events
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Sourcing and sales of all parts and accessories to existing and prospective customers through exceptional service
- Generating quotes and completing orders as per customer requests.
- Assisting customers post sale with any warranty and/or service needs.
- Answering and making sales calls as needed.
- Loading and unloading parts deliveries
- Checking all load related documents to ensure shipments are complete and accurate
- Maintaining retail sales floor to meet dealership standards and ensure customer satisfaction
- Take a pro-active approach to inventory control by assisting and/or reporting discrepancies
Please forward your resume with cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience fit with the position to email@example.com. We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position will be posted until filled.
Huron Tractor is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds to apply
- Minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working within a Parts Department
- Experience in Agricultural would be considered an asset
- Experience with motivating, training, appraising and general supervisory duties
- Able to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department operations would be considered an asset
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Must be able to push, pull and move equipment and/or supplies in excess of 50 pounds
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
“Accommodations will be made for applicants with disabilities”