This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 29, 2023
Senior Network Administrator (Hybrid with flexible office location – Woodstock, Guelph or Hamilton)
Discover your opportunity with Contrans, a member of TFI International and a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry. We provide conventional and specialized truckload services, including van, flatbed, tank, dump, and oversized. With 32 companies and 145 locations across North America, the Contrans Group of companies provides challenges and opportunities you won’t find elsewhere.
Prime Management Group is pleased to be partnering with Contrans in the search effort of a proven, creative and dynamic Senior Network Administrator to join their growing team. This hybrid position will have flexible office locations in Woodstock, Guelph, or Hamilton.
As the Senior Network Administrator and a key member of the infrastructure Team, you will provide a high level of technical knowledge and possess the expertise necessary for the successful management and stability of all network security infrastructures, as the organization continues to grow rapidly through acquisition. As the highly skilled Sr. Network Administrator, you will also lead all problem resolution initiatives, while implementing and educating team members on new tools, methodologies and policy and procedures.
The Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for:
- Administration of all Lan, SD-Wan and Network security infrastructure.
- Administration Checkpoint Firewalls, Versa SD Wan, Switching of Cisco/Dell/Juniper.
- Administration of Network Security technologies. IPS, IDS, Web filtering, Reporting.
- Analyzing and resolving problems to maintain stability within the overall infrastructure and growth.
- Implementing new tools and business tools within the IT infrastructure.
- Assisting as a key member of the Integration Team, as Contrans grows through acquisition.
- Educating team on new technology and changes.
Prime Management Group Inc. will be accepting all applications in confidence from interested candidates. To express your interest in this opportunity, please submit your information here.
Prime Management Group Inc. is an Executive Search & Recruitment + HR Consulting firm serving Southwestern Ontario and beyond. Our search process ensures unwavering confidentiality while respectfully adhering to the Human Rights Act to uphold an unbiased and successful process for our candidates. We are committed to equity, value, and diversity and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
- 3+ years of Firewall Administration.
- 3+ years of L3 Switch Configuration.
- Experience with data centre network architecture best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Security Vulnerability management systems and remediation.
- Experience developing comprehensive policy and procedure documents.
Application Contact Information