This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 30, 2021
||College Diploma (3 years)
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Construction Management team in Ontario.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Identify required resources and equipment
- Develop and execute project plan
- Primary contact for client and/engineers during project timeline.
- Report on status of project deliverables
- Ensure all required local, provincial and federal regulations are met for the project.
- Support sales staff through project cost estimates during bid process.
- Follow up with clients, when necessary, regarding invoicing.
- Promote health and safety throughout the project.
We are committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know in your cover letter if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
- 4 to 6 years experience managing projects for infrastructure construction.
- Post Secondary education in a related field. Project Management Certification PMP is preferred.
- Experience with large construction projects.
- Ability to interpret and understand Canadian jurisdictions including all acts and regulations.
- Prior work experience as the client interface, excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient computer skills, working knowledge of AutoCAD required.
- Flexible to travel to field locations throughout Ontario
- Ability to perform in a dynamic team environment.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Detail oriented and effective problem solving.
Interested applicants are asked to submit their application &resumes via the space provided below. We would like to thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Offline: This posting is currently not accepting applications.