This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Oct 07, 2022
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes is seeking a HR Generalist with a focus on HR Projects. The HR Generalist will be responsible for providing support on key projects and initiatives and administration activities for the HR department.
- Provide HR support to the HR Business Partner and Director, HR on key projects including updating and generating relevant reports and keeping track of relevant deadlines
- Provide HR administration support in line with business requirements and maintain utmost confidentiality in dealing with employee information
- Participate in development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures
- Research, evaluate, and analyze human resources programs and initiatives and provide recommendations
- Participate in development and implementation of projects and programs to assist in accomplishing organizational goals
- Manage in-person and remote onboarding and orientation, coordinating international and domestic relocations with outside vendors, managing immigration process and work authorizations, leave administration and employment verifications
- HR-related invoice reconciliation and submission of invoices for payment
- Maintain and update Confluence
- Assist with Canada’s Top 100 Employer and other annual application forms
- Maintain job descriptions and draft new ones as required
- Schedule Probationary Review meetings and serve as a back up to facilitate meetings as needed
- Assist with Background checks, Immigration and relocation, data entry and reporting
- Provide Health and Safety oversight
- Keep up to date on latest HR trends, best practices, and ensure compliance with US, Canadian and global employment related laws and practices
- Assist with employee experience, coordinating reward programs, gifts, prizes, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by HR Business Partner and Director, HR
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
- Post-Secondary Education in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 2 years Human Resources experience
- Experience with employment legislation compliance (US, CAN, global), policies and procedures, running reports and analytics, HR projects and initiatives
- Experience directly administering benefits and immigration (visas and employer-sponsored permanent residencies)
- Knowledge of employment, immigration, and benefit-related laws and regulations
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects within given timelines
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pivot quickly and adapt to rapid change
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong technical skills: create hyperlinks, formatting, layout design, and print configurations in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Snipping Tool and Adobe
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce an asset
- CHRP designation required
- PMP and/or comparable project management certification highly desirable
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II.
The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™.
For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of “Canada’s Top 100 Employers”. We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Virtual access to Dialogue, our mental wellness and healthcare services app
- Professional development and career support
- Work-life balance fitness subsidies
- Be part of “Giving Back” through a multitude of fundraising venues at DE
- Virtual events such as team building exercises, Games night, Live band performances, Adult and separate children’s holiday and summer parties for global teams!
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.
Please apply for this opportunity directly through our website: https://can62e2.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/digitalextremes/Site/DEAPPLY/Posting/View/141