This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Apr 20, 2021
||College Diploma (3 years)
REGIONAL MANAGER, East GTA- Ontario
STIHL Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG in Germany, is a leader in the distribution of chain saws and handheld outdoor power equipment in Canada. We have an immediate opening for a Regional Manager, East GTA (Mississauga, Toronto to Midland). This is a full-time permanent position working remotely and reports to the Sales Manager, Ontario & Western Canada.
- Work with our dealer network to ensure they have sufficient and appropriate supply of STIHL products for their respective markets
- Assist our dealer network with sales growth initiatives & advertising support
- Develop end-user contacts with construction contractors, landscapers, municipal organizations and government agencies
- Prepare field reports, trip reports and other internal reporting at regular intervals
- Conduct product training sessions to targeted user groups and dealership staff members
- Manage territory with approximately 30-40 overnights per year
- Support corporate growth initiatives by managing dealer network coverage in the assigned territory recommending changes as required
Maintain close contact with Credit department keeping up to date on market and dealer developments and assist as necessary
- Must be willing to travel within the territory. Some weekend work and evenings is required. Company vehicle provided to travel approximately 45,000 km/year.
The ideal candidate will live in the GTA
We offer excellent working conditions, a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits plan. If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to the attention of the Human Resources Manager, STIHL Limited - firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. Applicants should make this known in advance
- Knowledge of STIHL products
- Extensive knowledge of the outdoor power equipment industry
- Previous sales experience & relationship management experience
- Experience with conducting product training session for groups of people
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative, and versatility are essential