This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Nov 25, 2021
3M is seeking an Inside Specialty Sales Representative for its Food Safety Division (FSD) located ideally in Ontario area. The successful candidate will make an impact by driving
Food Safety product sales growth in a specified established territory within SW ON and Western Provinces.
Here, you will make an impact by:
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Driving sales growth within the territory with new and existing food and beverage processing companies
- Comfortable selling over the phone and presenting to customers virtually (Teams/Zoom)
- Managing a complex customer relationship/model by understanding the customer’s business needs, working with key influencers in the organization, and enhancing the sales experience
- Assuring sales targets, sales quality, and sales productivity metrics are met
- Developing territory plans for individual and overall team metrics
- Identifying market trends and account needs in order to react to market activity and reach favorable sales goals
- Leveraging Salesforce and SalesLoft to report all activities, opportunities, and customer insights
- Responsible for SW ON and Western Canada
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Post-secondary education
- Two (2) years of sales experience, developing and maintaining sales growth, seeking out new customers, and technical selling/providing product information
Travel: May include up to 10% Domestic and/or International travel. A valid driver’s license is required.
Relocation: Not offered
What We Offer:
- University Degree (Business/Marketing or Food Science preferred)
- Strong knowledge in food safety (quality assurance) and /or microbiology as asset
- Two (2) or more years utilizing advanced selling techniques
- Experience in territory/account management, work closely with field reps in territory
- Proven time management skills and technical selling
- Assistance with lab requirements
- Strong active listening, oral and written skills
- Competitive, self-starter with a desire to exceed targets
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Virtual Meeting platforms (Teams / Zoom) and Salesforce
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, RSP Plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Incentive Plan, and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Paid time off over the winter holidays
- Health & Wellness subsidies
- Individual Development Plan and Tuition Reimbursement Programs
APPLY HERE: Inside Sales
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams