Are you kind of a big dill? If yes, then we want to hear from you! Agilus is currently looking for experienced Forklift Operators, for our client in Leamington, Ontario.
A day in the life in the shipping department:
- Operate forklift or other hand truck activities, to stage, count, sort, wrap finished product and move shipments of product and packaging material
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records to verify accuracy and quality of shipment, place shipment on designated truck for delivery to customer
- Communicate frequently with Shipping Supervisor, report quality issues, damage, shortages of product or packaging
- Maintain a clean work area; remove empty and damage pallets, wood, and plastic
- Daily inspection of assigned forklift or other material handling equipment; report damages or mechanical issues to personnel with authority
You bring to the table:
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of working forklift experience
- Willingness to work in a cold storage warehouse, that is 45-55 degrees
- Availability to work days, afternoons, evenings, and weekends
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, Health and Safety, and Food Safety
- Strong attention to detail - you will be in charge of the final check before heading to the customer
- Proficiency in English communication; oral, written and reading
What's in it for you?
- $18 per hour, paid weekly on Friday's
- 4% vacation pay, paid weekly
- Ability to purchase medical and dental benefits
- Consistent paycheck that can include overtime pay after 44 hours
Lettuce do our best to get you working tomorrow! Please apply directly, by hitting apply now, OR, send an email to Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices.
We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request