adHOME is looking for a driven individual to join our dynamic full-service marketing agency in London, Ontario. This position is for a role within our Digital Marketing team that is responsible for setting up and executing innovative digital marketing campaigns for a variety of clients. As a part of this team, the Digital Marketing Specialist position would champion paid social campaigns in addition to collaborating and monitoring all digital marketing tactics.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Stay current with social media and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Plan social media strategies for optimal content delivery
- Collaborate with our creative team to build ads that drive sales, leads and conversions
- Set targeting parameters to reach campaign goals and target audiences
- Manage campaigns and optimize on social media platforms (ie. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIN)
- Monitor social media campaign budgets and continuously improve campaign efficiency
- Develop, manage, and publish content for all channels to help support campaign initiatives
- Manage relationships and communications with collaborators & influencers
- Critically analyze campaign report data in order to improve success and optimize real-time performance
How will you fit into the team?
- 3-4+ years experience of paid social media campaign buying and planning, setup, ongoing optimization, measurement & testing
- Data-driven approach to campaign management, by consistently testing various targeting strategies
- Demonstrated a strong understanding of media fundamentals including, reach/ frequency, consumer/market research, plan development, etc.
- Previous agency experience an asset
- High degree of initiative, self motivated and energetic individual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Outstanding time and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels – a team player
- Strong work ethic, sense of responsibility and confidentiality, with the ability to work independently
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude with a history of anticipating problems and proactively finding solutions
If this sounds like you and you think you might be a fit, update your cover letter and introduce yourself! To apply, send an email to careers@adHOMEcreative.com with your cover letter and resume (BONUS POINTS: let us know your favourite brand on social media and why you like to follow them). Deadline to apply: December 4, 2023.
This opportunity is for a full-time hybrid position in London, Ontario. The job title and salary will be determined based on the candidates qualifications and experience. Anticipated start date January 30, 2023.
Deadline to apply: December 4, 2023.We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. adHOME is an equal opportunity employer.