This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 21, 2021
OBJECTIVE / ORGANIZATION:
The Manager, Human Resources is a key member of the site leadership team. The role maintains and enhances the site’s operational success through talent acquisition, development and management; organizational design; influencing site safety culture and administering human resources policies, programs and practices, and management of employee relations issues.
Establishes and implements processes and procedures to meet departmental internal controls requirements. Ensures that established processes/procedures are followed as designed. Works with Internal Controls Department to identify deficiencies in existing processes/procedures, the need for new ones, and the extent to which such processes/procedures are being followed. Develops and implements corrective actions with regard to department internal controls as necessary.
Successful incumbents will have:
- Ensures site has appropriate talent to meet current needs. Develops, maintains and deploys various talent acquisition strategies ensuring new employees have skills to do the job and have the ability to progress within CF as a whole.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Acts as a compliance and ethics champion for his or her site ensuring employees behave in an ethical manner and participating in the evaluation, and when necessary, investigation, of reported concerns and complaints involving potential violations of the Code of Corporate Conduct and other company policies or other inappropriate conduct.
- Ensures HR staff is actively involved in safety efforts.
- Coaches site leadership in a broad array of leadership issues.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training and developing staff.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; developing and conducting necessary training to staff or other site personnel; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Manages the time and attendance system, applicant tracking system and HRIS data as it relates to site personnel.
- Acts as a representative of CF Industries to the local community.
- Manages effective communication of site and corporate objectives ensuring employees understand how their roles contribute to achieving those objectives.
- Ensures appropriate conduction and partnership with corporate HR departments
- Manage the implementation of Global HR initiatives.
The Manager, Human Resources will drive a culture of safety, inclusiveness, productivity and engagement through an array of talent acquisition, employee engagement and employee relations programs. The role will also contribute to the advancement of the safety culture and drive for 0 incidents, and ensures safety celebrations are present at the site. The incumbent will also ensure formal and informal communication channels exist and communication is consistent with site and company culture.
APPLICATION PROCESS- all applications must be submitted online:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please follow this process:
- B.S. Degree required, in Business or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in the human resources field, preferably manufacturing.
- CHRP certification highly desirable.
- HR Generalist experience required
- Proficient in computer use within a Windows environment and experience using Microsoft’s suite of business applications; Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Both informal and formal project written documentation will be required.
CF Industries Courtright Complex is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Go to Workday
- Internal Job Postings
- Search and Apply
- Change Country field to Canada
- Change State/Province to Ontario
- Change Location to Courtright
- Click Search
- All open positions at Courtright will be displayed
- Click the position you are applying for
- Click Apply for Job