This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Oct 07, 2021
We are looking for experienced Field Forklift Technicians, to work out of our Woodstock branch. Should you be looking for long term employment in a team atmosphere unlike any other in the industry, please contact us! We are certain that if you have forklift experience in Ontario, you've heard of us and know we have an excellent reputation. We offer competitive wages and have a deferred profit sharing program that does not have to be matched by the employee! We believe that providing nothing but the very best service is the key to growing any business.
Terms of Employment:
This position is a permanent, full time position with a GUARANTEED 42.50-hour work week, overtime is optional
Benefits: All-Lift Ltd offers an extensive benefit package containing Employee life insurance, AD & D, LTD, Healthcare, Dental, Medical and Prescription drug plan and deferred profit sharing program.
Please review the job description below, and apply if you meet our requirements:
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
A Field Service Technician’s duties and responsibilities consist of providing technical repair and maintenance services to both All-Lift, Ltd. clients and the company’s rental fleet, supporting the service operations of the branch they are based out of. The technician efficiently diagnoses and repairs all service requests, working closely with service and parts personnel at the branch to ensure parts orders and estimate requests are processed expediently. Maintenance and inspections are conducted to the company’s high standards, and findings of needed repairs and failed inspections are clearly communicated to the customer, accompanied by the technician’s professional recommendations to resolve these issues. The technician must have the ability to communicate effectively via phone and email, and through these channels ensures that the status of all service requests is communicated with both clients and the dispatch department in a clear and timely manner.
- Respond to dispatched calls
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment
- Repair equipment to quality standards
- Perform scheduled maintenance and LDIs
- Obtain and submit work orders
- Provide detailed information on parts needed
- Support dispatch in tracking parts order status
- Review open work orders/WIP on a regular basis
- Follow all warranty procedures
- Monitor van stock
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Attend all scheduled meetings and training sessions
- 5+ years of repair/maintenance experience on material handling equipment
- Thorough mechanical knowledge on a variety of material handling equipment
- Own an extensive set of repair tools – some are company provided
- Excellent time-management skills
Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. Applications without the required experienced will not be reviewed. Candidates in the London area or west of London preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Training certificates on relevant equipment a plus
Job Offline: This posting is currently not accepting applications.